Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Great Movie!

Salam 3 Syawal.
Special for this post I will write it on english.
At the very moment you read this entry, I want to ask you something...
Do you ever need a motivation on you life? Or do you see things and the things got you inspired? How about searching for a motivation quote for you life?
As for me, yeah! I've watched a tons of movies, some get me inspired,some get me to sleep. (-__-'')
Yesterday was very tiring day for me, as for my whole family as well. Hari Raya day is not complete without tiredness.believe me.

So, back to the topic. I'm going to tell you about a movie that I watched after sahur entitled Undisputed 3. The story is about a Champion called Boyka. Well, he is basically a russian got himself locked up in the prison because of first degree murder. My friend first introduced to me this movie and also his role model, Boyka that happen to be main character in this film.



The things that really get me fascinated is how the determination of Boyka to be a world champion, not because of money. Not because of anything. But because of he thinks that he has a natural born gift. He thinks that he is the most complete fighter in the world. And I was impressed! Because at that moment, ever fighters think about moneys and luxuries, but not Boyka. Ofcourse its only in the movie, its far from reality world. But STILL, it can motivate someone to have a better intention in participate in any tournament. It really helps on my mission to win! huhu.


Well, thats about it. For those who need for training motivation, Undisputed 3:Redemption is the right movie for ya!

Enjoy: Becoming Boyka


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bittersweet Life Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates