Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Time. precious.

     On my early years in IIUM, I was wondering wether time management could be so important. How to manage time well, does it affect my studies, my GPA and CGPA. I've survived fourth year already. I've been experimenting myself, challenging myself to take care of my studies while enjoying the nature, tournament experience, crazy attempt with crazy people, I can say that my overall progress of challenging myself increase year by year. I noticed I works best underpressure, at time I must admit that life is not that beautiful, but surviving on the storm is what makes it meaningful, satisfied. Knowing that you can handle everything at once, it is called an achievements. Im not saying that I am happy with things now, its just that when knowing my result is the same with my friends who are not active in either society based club or sports, I feel relieve. For the sake of working in the future, in engineering field, I feel like studies is important as well. My parents are very cool with my decisions, all decisions. They believe that to be a better men, I;as a boy, need to fill myself up with multitasking work, testing myself to the limit at the point that I make sujud, to ask for Allah's help. Sports is just a hobby that I would like to fill my time with, at first. Being active in sports is my life experience, thought me many things. Alhamdulillah to that.
 
    I am stuck. At a point where both being student of engineering and an athlete seems very important to me. What I have get myself into, is the choice I made 3 years back. No regret. But maybe I feel that I need someone to understand being pressured by too many things is not an easy burden to be handled. Some people look at me highly, as if I'm very clever person, some say I played silat for Malaysia. All I can say is Ameen. If its true, then it is a dream come true f or me. Hopefully. Being a captain is very hounoured, you get to manage team by your own way. Experimenting on the team, get close with them, afterall, they are all that I've got in IIUM.
 
FYP VS MASUM.
 
    Two things that kept me busy, is trying to handle both at once. I hate giving works to people, because I respect their time. Everyone has their time to be managed. Not everyone can be multitasking everything at once, things to be noted. I understand, not everyone is silat-minded like me and my bro. Like a friend of mine said, silat is the way of life. I've been in silat 10+ years, and I've noticed my body structures was built from primary school by doing push ups every weekend which is my training day. And I feel that strength, as a men is important, to defend ourselves and also our loved ones. 
 
     I can say that my Final Year Project 1 is far from finish, in fact its not 5% done at all. I am hoping that my supervisor would be impressed looking at my work, so that he can be refree to study masters abroad, thats my intial plan. I need to stay committed, consulting with him twice a week, make a deep research on 'Receive Signal Strength Indicator';fyp title. So that when he asked me, I can answer everything, elaborate it with full text. Hopefully by making him as my supervisor, I can communicate in english well, that will eventually help with my presentation at the end of the semester.
 
    The good thing is that this is my last semester as a captain. Finally I can focus on my studies. Got a whole lot of dreams to be captured. And planned it all with my siblings, encouraged by parents. They are being very supportive to their children. So Masum is just after the mid-term exam, and I have not plan my studies to face that hectic week. Its just between me and time. Time can be so wasted, but priceless. So, hopefully I can score on this semester despite very busy handling 2 things at once, may all the test that He gives me, as a sign that He loves me and want to raise me up being a better muslim to the world,nation,society and most importantly to my parents.
 
Above all, Allah is there when I need Him.
Remember Him, and He will remember you.
 
Miserable,
Nazrul Arif bin Aliasaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bittersweet Life Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates