Thursday, March 6, 2014

Being A Better YOU.

Have you ever heard , “be the best”.

Try googling the word,  the word is used as a motivational quotes from all around the world. Athletes motivation.

     But what I heard from Khutbah sounds different,  before performing weekly Friday prayer, the syeikh telling us (makmum), don’t try to be the best, because once you have reached the best, theres nothing to look for after that. So, he told us to be the ‘better’. Infinitely better. Which means, theres nothing to be compared to. Once you be a better person, a muslim, there are always someone who are better than you. Search for the betterness of all things that you did. Be a better person than everyone that you have known.  InshaaAllah, you will be better in the eyes of Allah.

    In my case, what I would like to relate is, from all the tests that He put me through in this temporary world, I want to figure out, what do all these things taught me. It’s not a one way learning experience;a teacher teach students in directly manner. As you grew older, no one will teach you as hard as life does. Life can be very bitter and sweet at the same time. There’s ups and downs for all the things that we’ve achieved. For all the musibah that are happened around me, He want to teach human something that cant be taught by teacher, parents or even my best friends.

     I would like to remind myself, how hard life hits you,  try to endure it.  It hits everyone else too. You can’t ask for a simple life, which means you will be living on your comfort zone all the time, which is a bad thing. The moment you feel comfortable, then something wrong with it. Atleast, for an athlete, you must be living far from your comfort zone. Your muscle need to be sore each and every day. Your minds should be thinking twice as hard as someone who are doing nothing. Some said, “Life is a race”. I would disagree to that. As you are racing to be good at certain things, you will lose some part of other things that other people are working for. It is never ending race to be won; from my point of view.

     I would like to think, be good in life. All aspect of life, as it will somehow help you to handle this life. Something are hard to get. There is reason behind it. Only now that I understood, good things are hard to get. Maybe if you mix it with istiqamah , steadfast in all your doing, it can be achieved.  As for example, healthy foods are more expensive than junk food. Why?

Make change,make time. Be a better version of yourself.
I am sure I want to be a better me in the future.

P/S: Serabut projek, tournament. Both are very important. :/

Miserable,

Arif Aliasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bittersweet Life Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates