Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stump.

Dah terhantuk baru terngadah. That’s the parable.
Haish, I guess… I never learn the lesson. Living on the comfort zone all this while. Then, when it becomes worst, no one to blame but me.

Result sem lepas sangat menginsafkan. Sudah expect lama dah, but still…rasa sedih. Ada baiknya I set the expectation low, takdelah kecewa extreme sangat. Time ni lah nak arrange study plan for the remaining semester, everytime dah buat camtu, the question is whether you want to follow it or not. If you like that subject, you will put your heart into it, I always remind myself though. Haish  -___-;; But, somehow last semester my priority is on the ‘amanah’ to lead an awesome team. I do not regret but that is the sacrifice that I must make. If there is a choice between exams and tournament, ofcourse I would go for the tournament. HAHA.

My parents have given a sign, expecting me to finish my degree with high academic achievements, after being active in sports all this while. It is not a compulsion, but I do understand what they are trying to tell me. It means, keep the priority into studies, things that I have failed to do in this fourth year in IIUM. Knowing the disappointment of people that are concern about you is very heartbroken. I don’t care about myself, my achievements, to where I would finish after my degree. I hold onto the prinsip that as long as I earn something, pray and tawakkal, success will come, that’s what Allah has promised.

I may not know, where I will finish in this dunya. But I do promise that, for the first timer in everything, I will give my very best, and expect nothing out of it. Because that’s life. Keeping the performance high and being humble, not to please or impress anyone around you, but simply put a good sample for others. Being good is subjective. You might good in academics but lack in communication skills or vice versa. Too much to be learned though. Being pefect is impossible but its at least what we can do is to follow someone near to perfection, it is Rasulullah, follow his sunnah in the best way possible. As a human, we live in a community in which has been ruled by people’s choice, to be yourself without being influenced by others is complicated. Crimes, evil, cruel intentions are everywhere… that is life, currently.


So, right now. Dengan segala jenis musibah yang terjadi, harapnya Allah tenangkan hati. Supaya fikir jauh, redha dengan apa yang diaturkan. InshaAllah. Allah is the best planner. 

Hidup gagah berani. Gigih. Hu-ha. ^^

Sentap.
Arif Aliasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bittersweet Life Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates