Monday, June 16, 2014

Perceptions

Alhamdulillah.
Hari ni memang sakit.
Everything that I thought was okey, is definitely not okay.
Banyak yang belajar hari ini.
I recognize this feeling.
The feeling of hardship.
Rasa ni memang akan mengubah aku seluruhnya.
I just need to bear with it.

Bab kerja inshaAllah cepat pickup. Tapi bila sentuh bab untuk mengubah sikap atau tingkahlaku, it takes time. I need to adjust myself to where I am standing right now. Corporate company operates very professional. With that professionalism, comes people's perception. Your body languages speaks a thousand more than your mouth. My SV often reminded me to brush up my communication skills, which is a good thing.

Today, without any clue, I make myself sound like I'm the best infront of the GM and SM. How awful was that. Too sad.

Ada benda yang kita boleh kawal, iaitu satu pilihan. Pilihan di mana kita boleh mengawal untuk melayan orang baik atau buruk. Ofcourse, the world is a better place when human do a good deed. Tapi satu yang kita tak boleh kawal, dalam konteks ini, layanan orang terhadap diri kita sendiri. If you dont want people to treat you bad, treat others good. That is like a precaution to ourselves.

Banyak lagi yang harus dipelajari. Moga Allah didik hati ini untuk sentiasa bersabar.
Good things will come. Just fight3x.

Insan yang menyesal,
Arif.

2 comments:

  1. Mistakes are meant to be learnt from. And experiences make people wiser. Be tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are there for a reason, He let you be there for a reason. He'll bring you through it, through anything insyaAllah. Have faith. Fighting! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Bittersweet Life Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates