Thursday, May 1, 2014

Whats with final year?

Assalamualaikum.

Theres nothing wrong being in the final year. True.
Its a lot of small things that are happen to be so important. Atleast you only know that it is important when you are in final year. *it different though*

As an engineering students, we are required to take projects, its called final year project. Previously it is only 'a' project, but somehow Kuliyyah of Engineering has been visited by accrendetials from somewhat groups called board of engineers; who are incharge to monitor engineering syllabus. These groups somehow demand a new core subject called 'Industrial Design Project' to be included in engineering's study plan in order to get accredited as engineering studies. So we got 2 projects to be done. I repeat, 2 projects.

Theres nothing wrong by doing these projects, practical is what IIUM-ians needed, especially as engineering students. But the only burden that me and my coursemate experience is to deal with professors and groupmates. The professor is OK. But maybe it's hard to deal with them. Need to know that each and everyone of the lecturers here are important assets to the university. Each of them carry their own projects and researches. They have very limited time in the office, and sometimes they are not in the office for a week or two. As for me and my coursemate, we are new in this project, learning theory and practical is very different things. How can I implement a code that is actually a core code to make the electronic devices to work? Such as sensors, how do I masters specific software in a short time? So, we just did what the supervisors ask us to do. But to learn a new thing, especially with a new tools or software, takes time and commitment. I don't have 'memorizeable' memory, I would rather work with numbers. So, to memorize something , I need to feed my brain. Pity my memory.

Time. T.I.M.E.
Why do only now I feel that a second is so precious.
a second after 59 sec is a minute. And a minute after 59 minute is an hour.How fast is that ? It is repeated for about 3 months already, and now not half of my project is done. Argh. Stress. And my cure for stress is to sleep. ZzzZzZzZz.

Starting from zero.
Its painful to do all over again.
Especially when you know that you have sacrificed very much to complete atleast 10 pages of report. Yesterday my friend forwarded a message notifying me the submission and presentation date. Argh. Demotivated.
Theres still time, inshaAllah. Time seeker shall I be.

Off to work. Bismillah.
Thanks for your time. :) Haha.

Next post, I shall introduced to you about Iris XM2110 and how it operates. InshaAllah. :D

Nazrul, stress bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bittersweet Life Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates