Tuesday, December 30, 2014

When it speaks.

I might not be the one.
But I insist on being the one.
Something within me that cannot be changed.
Its either people around me to accept it or not.
I have lived long enough to not care about people around me,
Until I met someone who truly appreciate me for who I am.
Giving me the freedom to enjoy my life while I still can.

Thinking of the future kills me.
Until I decided to both focus on improving ourselves.
Can't deny I find peace within me.
I want to keep that feeling.
But I wondered if you will stay at the same spot or not.
But its He who plans it.
I guess that is called life.
You can only plan on how to live happy in dunya.

Prepare for any possibilities.
Take risk.

NAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bittersweet Life Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates